Want to be Part of The GREAT Company?
At UACN Plc we believe that people are our best assets and with our people we can make a difference in our community. UACN Plc employs some of the best hands, people with a passion to serve customers. They work their way into the Management Development Programme from junior level or through our carefully structured Management Trainee Scheme.
A UACN Plc Career is one that is rewarding and is filled with challenges and opportunities. We are looking for bright, energetic individuals with a global vision. People who are ready to roll up their sleeves and are not afraid to think outside the box.
Above all, UACN Plc values people with a positive attitude towards customers, themselves, and other employees; people who strive towards delivering the highest standard of quality, service and cleanliness to customers. The ability to understand and adopt the UACN Plc customer-led culture, whether the employee is looking for a career or a part-time job, is worth as much as the usual career entry requrements of an OND or a University degree
Our Code of Ethics Statement is as follows:
- Working in UACN means working in an environment that is diverse where there is mutual trust and respect and where everyone feels responsible for the performance and reputation of our company.
- We will recruit, employ and promote employees on the sole basis of the qualifications and abilities needed for the work to be performed. We provide equal opportunity based on merit and do not permit discrimination
- We are committed to providing healthy and safe working conditions for all employees.
- We provide clearly communicated goals and performance standards, and the training, information and authority needed to do a good job.
- We provide fair recognition and reward based on performance.
- We will not use any form of forced, compulsory or child labour.
- We are committed to working with employees to develop and enhance each individual’s skills and capabilities.
- We maintain good communications with employees through regular and timely company information and consultation procedures.
- We respect the human rights, dignity and privacy of the individual and the right of employees to freedom of association, freedom of expression and the right to be heard.
UACN Plc is an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring that employees and job applicants are selected, trained, promoted and treated purely on the basis of their relevant skills, talent and their ability to learn quickly.