Notice is Hereby Given that the next Annual General Meeting of the Members of UAC of Nigeria Plc will be held at UAC House (12th Floor), No. 1-5 Odunlami Street, Lagos, Nigeria on Wednesday, 15th July, 2020 at 10.00 o’clock in the forenoon in order to transact the following businesses:
1. To lay before the Members the Report of the Directors, the Consolidated Statement of Financial Position of the Company as at 31st December 2019, together with the Consolidated Statement of Comprehensive Income for the year ended on that date and the Reports of the Auditors and the Audit Committee thereon.
2. To declare a Dividend.
3. To elect & re-elect Directors.
4. To authorize the Directors to fix the Remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To elect Members of the Audit Committee.
6. To fix the remuneration of the Directors.
7. To renew the general mandate authorizing the Company to enter into recurrent transactions which are of a trading nature or those necessary for its day to day operations with related parties or companies in accordance
with the Rules of the Nigerian Stock Exchange governing transactions with related parties or interested persons.
A member of the Company entitled to attend and vote at this meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her and such a proxy need not be a member of the Company. A proxy form is enclosed and if it is to be valid for the purposes of the meeting, it must be completed and deposited at the office of our Registrars,
Africa Prudential Plc at 220B, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove, Lagos, Nigeria not less than 48 hours before the time of
holding the meeting.
Dated the 28th day of May, 2020
By Order of the Board.